Can I add Instagram music/audio to a post?
H

Hernan Rodriguez

Published:

04/29/24 2:50 PM

Good morning,

I am wondering if it is possible to add music or audio to an Instagram post. When I upload/schedule, I use the Quick Publish widget and I don't see it there. If it is currently not possible, I think it would be a really neat tool! 

Sprinklr Social
instagram
publishing
support

Question

Updated

14 hours

Comments

• J

Jay Elango

23 days

ago

30/04/2024

Hi Hernan,

Welcome to the community. We are internally checking with our SMEs regarding your query. We'll get back to you shortly. 

• S

Sprinklr's Community

20 days

ago

02/05/2024

Hello Team,

We would like to keep you updated that adding a music is an API limitation from channel , hence not supported currently.

Thanks,

Richa

• G

Gustavo X

15 days

ago

07/05/2024

Good idea, Hernan! 

• D

Dave McDonald

13 days

ago

09/05/2024

Hi Hernan! It's not currently possible, but it would be great to incorporate that into the platform. I typically recommend that Sprinklr users at Boston University only upload "finished" reels/tiktoks to the platform. 

• J

Jay Elango

12 days

ago

10/05/2024

Thank you for your suggestion, Dave. We appreciate it. 

• HD

Hemanth Dasari

9 days

ago

13/05/2024

Hi Hernan,

Although it's an API limitation, Sprinklr doesn't support adding music to your posts, reels, or stories. We do have a workaround that would still enable us to publish your IG post via Sprinklr i.e., through Sprinklr Mobile workflow. Please follow the steps mentioned in this article: https://www.sprinklr.com/help/articles/publishing-on-instagram/publish-an-instagram-story-via-mobile-publishing/649eb0c9564e3e25f803f7d5
          Although IG stories example was given in this article, this article is applicable for all types of IG posts.

Related Conversations
          JS

Jaimie Selwa

16 days

ago

Jaimie Selwa responded 

14 days

ago

Hello, 👋 My name is Jaimie and I'm one of the Customer Advocacy Managers. Along with @Rupali Verma and @Mara_Schoeppner, we manage the Sprinklr Champions program. Welcome to the Community and our group! We'll use this space to share updates, executive opportunities, and gather feedback from yo

Sprinklr Champions

K

Karla Prado

1 year

ago

Prabhakar Kumar responded 

16 days

ago

Hello everyone,I'm interested in integrating Sprinklr with Power BI to personalize my information. However, I haven't been able to find any documentation on the API itself. The only resources I came across were third-party platforms that require a fee for this integration. Has anyone successfully in

Platform
          API
          integrations

H

Hernan Rodriguez

23 days

ago

Hemanth Dasari responded 

9 days

ago

Good morning, I am wondering if it is possible to add music or audio to an Instagram post. When I upload/schedule, I use the Quick Publish widget and I don't see it there. If it is currently not possible, I think it would be a really neat tool!

Sprinklr Social
          instagram
          publishing
          support

P

paulo.henrique

1 year

ago

Jay Elango responded 

11 months

ago

Estou criando uma apresentação e não entendo como ela está classificando por Classificar por. Seria possível ordenar alfabeticamente, ou criar alguma regra para esta ordenação?

Platform
          Presentations

S

samantha_nardi

1 year

ago

Jay Elango responded 

1 year

ago

How can I adjust the widget dimensions in order to have a single one in one ppt slide? If I download my report dashboard as it is today, it looks weird. Collapsed columns, overlapping rows and I see only 5 lines out of 14 in total. Suggestions?  

Sprinklr Marketing
          Analyze