UGC (User Generated Content) template and setting up direct approvals from the creator
G

gopal chhetri

Published:

05/07/24 3:54 PM

There is a way in Sprinklr to request approval for UGC via hashtag but we prefer to do it through Direct/Private message.

Is it possible to automate sending approval requests via DM?

TIA
Sprinklr Marketing
ugc
user generated content

Question

Updated

4 hours

Comments

• J

Jay Elango

15 days

ago

08/05/2024

Hi Gopal,

Thank you for reaching out to our community. I have notified our internal team regarding your request. I will keep you posted.  

Best,

Jay

• J

Jay Elango

14 days

ago

08/05/2024

Hi Gopal - In the meantime, could you please let us know which channel you are referring to here? 

• G

gopal chhetri

13 days

ago

09/05/2024

Hi Jay, it's Instagram for now.

• J

Jay Elango

13 days

ago

10/05/2024

Hi Gopal,

I checked with the internal team. For Instagram, it is not possible to get approval via hashtag in DM, it is a channel limitation. 

Related Conversations
    JS

Jaimie Selwa

16 days

ago

Jaimie Selwa responded 

14 days

ago

Hello, 👋 My name is Jaimie and I'm one of the Customer Advocacy Managers. Along with @Rupali Verma and @Mara_Schoeppner, we manage the Sprinklr Champions program. Welcome to the Community and our group! We'll use this space to share updates, executive opportunities, and gather feedback from yo

Sprinklr Champions

K

Karla Prado

1 year

ago

Prabhakar Kumar responded 

16 days

ago

Hello everyone,I'm interested in integrating Sprinklr with Power BI to personalize my information. However, I haven't been able to find any documentation on the API itself. The only resources I came across were third-party platforms that require a fee for this integration. Has anyone successfully in

Platform
    API
    integrations

H

Hernan Rodriguez

23 days

ago

Hemanth Dasari responded 

9 days

ago

Good morning, I am wondering if it is possible to add music or audio to an Instagram post. When I upload/schedule, I use the Quick Publish widget and I don't see it there. If it is currently not possible, I think it would be a really neat tool!

Sprinklr Social
    instagram
    publishing
    support

P

paulo.henrique

1 year

ago

Jay Elango responded 

11 months

ago

Estou criando uma apresentação e não entendo como ela está classificando por Classificar por. Seria possível ordenar alfabeticamente, ou criar alguma regra para esta ordenação?

Platform
    Presentations

S

samantha_nardi

1 year

ago

Jay Elango responded 

1 year

ago

How can I adjust the widget dimensions in order to have a single one in one ppt slide? If I download my report dashboard as it is today, it looks weird. Collapsed columns, overlapping rows and I see only 5 lines out of 14 in total. Suggestions?  

Sprinklr Marketing
    Analyze