Sprinklr Social

Public GROUP

M

Maria A

1 day

ago

Jay Elango responded

13 hours

Hi there, I'm Maria. Is there a way to include Instagram threads on the Social Listening tool? It seems not to be available.

Sprinklr Social
Metric/Filter

S

Sara Westland

1 day

ago

Hi All,I've been using Sprinklr for about 8 years now and something that has always been an issue has been data parity in reporting. What metrics are you using to reporting on social performance that are on par with what you see on the native platforms? I am specifically looking for a comprehensive

Sprinklr Social
Measurement
Data
API
Metric/Filter
user experience
Reporting
reporting export
Analyze

M

Maria A

1 day

ago

Jay Elango responded

1 day

Hi there, I'm Maria. I'm currently working with Facebook social listening and want to see if someone can guide me. I'm having an issue with Facebook social listening. I created a topic with several keyword variations and selected Facebook as one of the channels to monitor. When doing the social list

Sprinklr Social
Metric/Filter

A

Adam Ferguson

13 days

ago

Adam Ferguson responded

5 days

I see from this doc that you can pull reviews from specific page URLs: ‎Reviews as a Listening source | Sprinklr Help Center If we wanted a dashboard widget filtered for Review Source = Google Play with a specific URL for an app on Google play (e.g., "https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?i

Sprinklr Social
support

M

Michael Paterson

20 days

ago

Jay Elango responded

19 days

Hello!Is it possible to generate a post link or URL for scheduled Facebook posts via Sprinklr?Best wishes,Mike

Sprinklr Social
scheduling

Sprinklr Social

8 members

Group for our Sprinklr Social users. Engage in sharing invaluable tips, guidance, support, and fostering connections with like-minded users in our community.

Group Members

Upcoming Group Events

There are no events!

Polls

All Polls

9 days

Left

Social Media Manager - Key Priorities