URLs for Scheduled Facebook Posts via Sprinklr
M

Michael Paterson

Published:

05/03/24 11:15 AM

Hello!

Is it possible to generate a post link or URL for scheduled Facebook posts via Sprinklr?

Best wishes,
Mike

Sprinklr Social
scheduling

Question

Updated

1 day

Comments

• J

Jay Elango

2 months

ago

03/05/2024

Hi Mike,

Thank you for reaching out to the Sprinklr Community! We have notified our internal team regarding your query. One of the SMEs will respond to you shortly. 

• J

Jay Elango

2 months

ago

03/05/2024

Hi Mike,

Please find below the response from our internal team.

Yes it is possible. You can natively schedule a Facebook post while publishing, and it will get scheduled in Meta Business Manager. You can get the permalink of that Facebook post, from Sprinklr. Please check the articles; 'How to publish natively scheduled Facebook posts?' and 'How to find natively scheduled posts?'. This will not be possible, if you schedule the post in Sprinklr, you need to click on the checkbox called the natively scheduled post to achieve the permalink.

Hope this helps.

Related Conversations
JS

Jaimie Selwa

2 months

ago

Jaimie Selwa responded 

16 days

ago

Hello, 👋 My name is Jaimie and I'm one of the Customer Advocacy Managers. Along with @Rupali Verma and @Mara_Schoeppner, we manage the Sprinklr Champions program. Welcome to the Community and our group! We'll use this space to share updates, executive opportunities, and gather feedback from yo

Sprinklr Champions

K

Karla Prado

1 year

ago

Prabhakar Kumar responded 

2 months

ago

Hello everyone,I'm interested in integrating Sprinklr with Power BI to personalize my information. However, I haven't been able to find any documentation on the API itself. The only resources I came across were third-party platforms that require a fee for this integration. Has anyone successfully in

Platform
API
integrations

H

Hernan Rodriguez

2 months

ago

Hemanth Dasari responded 

1 month

ago

Good morning, I am wondering if it is possible to add music or audio to an Instagram post. When I upload/schedule, I use the Quick Publish widget and I don't see it there. If it is currently not possible, I think it would be a really neat tool!

Sprinklr Social
instagram
publishing
support

P

paulo.henrique

1 year

ago

Jay Elango responded 

1 year

ago

Estou criando uma apresentação e não entendo como ela está classificando por Classificar por. Seria possível ordenar alfabeticamente, ou criar alguma regra para esta ordenação?

Platform
Presentations

S

samantha_nardi

1 year

ago

Jay Elango responded 

1 year

ago

How can I adjust the widget dimensions in order to have a single one in one ppt slide? If I download my report dashboard as it is today, it looks weird. Collapsed columns, overlapping rows and I see only 5 lines out of 14 in total. Suggestions?  

Sprinklr Marketing
Analyze