Review Source / Page URL Filtering
A

Adam Ferguson

Published:

05/09/24 2:34 PM

I see from this doc that you can pull reviews from specific page URLs: ‎Reviews as a Listening source | Sprinklr Help Center

If we wanted a dashboard widget filtered for Review Source = Google Play with a specific URL for an app on Google play (e.g., "https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=[appID]") , what are the steps to follow? The Review Source filter works, but not in tandem with a URL query operator filter.

Question

Updated

14 days

Comments

• J

Jay Elango

1 month

ago

10/05/2024

Hi Adam,

Welcome to the community. We've notified our internal team regarding your query. I'll keep you updated on the progress. 

• J

Jay Elango

1 month

ago

10/05/2024

Hi Adam,

Here is the update: You can achieve this by creating a domain-based topic or a keyword query with the URL operator. 

I hope this helps. 

• G

Gustavo X

1 month

ago

15/05/2024

Hi Adam! My company recently had some trouble with this. After some back and forth due to platform issues, we had to implement a couple different solutions. Ultimately, we created a Theme specifying the URL as a "Domain" filter, then created a Theme Tag to group the different domains/urls/themes for use in widgets/graphs. Good luck! 

• J

Jay Elango

1 month

ago

16/05/2024

Thanks, Gustavo, for sharing your insights with the community. We appreciate it.

Adam, I hope these solutions will address your issue. If you face any challenges, kindly let us know.

• A

Adam Ferguson

1 month

ago

17/05/2024

Thanks for the reply Gustavo - unfortunately I have not been able to get the above to work. I set up a Theme and used Domain filter with the full review page URL. No query, and the widget is excluding dashboard/section level filters. Should this be the case?

• G

Gustavo X

1 month

ago

17/05/2024

That sounds right-- perhaps try editing the URL to end at the app description, meaning exlude the "&hl=en_US&gl=US"

Example--

Instead of this: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.reddit.frontpage&hl=en_US&gl=US

Try this: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.reddit.frontpage

Avoid setting a topic or any additional filter to test

• A

Adam Ferguson

1 month

ago

17/05/2024

Thanks again Gustavo, unfortunately that doesn't work either.

• J

Jay Elango

23 days

ago

29/05/2024

Hi Adam,

I am looping in our support team for further investigation. 

• J

Jay Elango

23 days

ago

29/05/2024

Hi Adam,

We would like to inform you that whenever we need to grab data from a new URL, we need to source verify that URL to grab the data from the URL.

Please fill out the below form to raise the Source Verification request. 

SV Form: https://ms.spr.ly/61219Y9sHL

SV Template: https://ms.spr.ly/61212Y9sH2

Hope this helps, if any further concerns arise please do let us know.

Related Conversations
    JS

Jaimie Selwa

2 months

ago

Jaimie Selwa responded 

16 days

ago

Hello, 👋 My name is Jaimie and I'm one of the Customer Advocacy Managers. Along with @Rupali Verma and @Mara_Schoeppner, we manage the Sprinklr Champions program. Welcome to the Community and our group! We'll use this space to share updates, executive opportunities, and gather feedback from yo

Sprinklr Champions

K

Karla Prado

1 year

ago

Prabhakar Kumar responded 

2 months

ago

Hello everyone,I'm interested in integrating Sprinklr with Power BI to personalize my information. However, I haven't been able to find any documentation on the API itself. The only resources I came across were third-party platforms that require a fee for this integration. Has anyone successfully in

Platform
    API
    integrations

H

Hernan Rodriguez

2 months

ago

Hemanth Dasari responded 

1 month

ago

Good morning, I am wondering if it is possible to add music or audio to an Instagram post. When I upload/schedule, I use the Quick Publish widget and I don't see it there. If it is currently not possible, I think it would be a really neat tool!

Sprinklr Social
    instagram
    publishing
    support

P

paulo.henrique

1 year

ago

Jay Elango responded 

1 year

ago

Estou criando uma apresentação e não entendo como ela está classificando por Classificar por. Seria possível ordenar alfabeticamente, ou criar alguma regra para esta ordenação?

Platform
    Presentations

S

samantha_nardi

1 year

ago

Jay Elango responded 

1 year

ago

How can I adjust the widget dimensions in order to have a single one in one ppt slide? If I download my report dashboard as it is today, it looks weird. Collapsed columns, overlapping rows and I see only 5 lines out of 14 in total. Suggestions?  

Sprinklr Marketing
    Analyze